Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer chores

For some reason, chores seem so much more time consuming in the summer. I have been getting a lot of veggies from the garden which I am thankful for. However, it is very time consuming to get the veggies picked, cleaned cut up, and prepared for freezing/canning. My family is already asking about what flavors of jam they can expect at Christmas. Now, the house has suffered because of this. I feel so un-motivated with this heat too. Today is nice and I want to enjoy the day instead of working. Work has been good but this week was full of deadlines so that added some stress. Hoping this week is much easier. I can't believe it is already the last week of July but also I feel ready for the cooler dryer September air. September will also bring me renewed hope. The beginning of the end of a phase in my life that I am ready to be done with. God has finally given me peace and we are open to whatever He has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment