Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Whole Year Ago!




A year ago, we were blessed & surprised to hold our adorable baby boy weeks earlier than planned.
A year ago, God blessed us with health and family & friends.
A year ago it was 40 degrees colder outside!!
A year ago we were driving a car instead of a minivan (Yikes!)
A year ago, Uncle Craig went to be with our Lord
A year ago I could hardly walk let alone chase.
A year ago I could only sleep 2 hours at a time.
A year ago I couldn't walk into let alone find anything in Ethan's room

Now, here are a few most recent pictures of us celebrating the year.


Ethan had a white train cake and chocolate cars!
(Mommy had to play with her inherited cake decorating kit!)


Ethan loves his new 4 wheeler!




Let there be cake!


So excited to see what God has in store for us in the next year!
Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to love our beautiful baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment